Hydration is key to keeping your metabolism running on high and helps your body operate as a fierce fat-burning machine!
🔹 Did you know?
- If you’re chronically dehydrated (up to 80% of us are) it’s a lot harder for your body to release fat
- Your metabolism can’t function properly
- Dehydration makes us fatigued
- Your body has a hard time releasing toxins
- Headaches are usually from dehydration
- Dehydration can mimic hunger
🔹 Do this!
- Drink at least ½ your body weight in ounces per day
- If you work out or are in the heat, drink more water!
- Have a headache? Drink 24 ounces of water. 9 times out of 10 the headache will go away
- Drinking enough (especially between meals) ensures your body will tell you when it’s ‘actually’ hungry
👉 Do you drink enough water? How much water do you typically drink per day? 👇
💗 Leta~ Intentionally Bare