It is hard to believe that Pumpkin Season is here already. I swear this year is passing so quickly. Starbucks just dropped their fall’s most favorite flavor, Pumpkin. So, I guess that means Pumpkin Season is in full swing. While I’m not into grabbing a Pumpkin Latte at Starbucks, I DO love me some pumpkin flavors! One good example are these Keto Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Cookies.
These Keto Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Cookies are so tasty! They’ll satisfy your sweet tooth while keeping you Keto. You can make up a big batch and treat yourself or send some for back to school (pssst… they freeze awesome)!
Keto Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Cookies
Makes 24 cookies
½ cup pumpkin puree
1 ½ cups almond flour
1 scoop Intentionally Bare MCT Oil Powder
½ tsp baking powder
3/4 cup Lily’s sugar-free chocolate chips
1 tsp pumpkin pie spice
¼ tsp salt
1 tsp vanilla extract
½ tsp xanthan gum (can be omitted)
½ cup butter
¾ cup Swerve granular
- Pre-heat your oven to 350F.
- Prepare baking sheet by covering it with parchment paper.
- Using a hand mixer, beat together softened butter, Swerve granular, egg and vanilla extract until combined and creamy. Mix in pumpkin puree and pumpkin pie spice.
- Add the remaining ingredients and mix with the hand mixer.
- Add chocolate chips last and hand mix them in.
- Divide dough into 24 balls and flatten each one with a fork (2 ways).
- Bake 12 – 15 minutes or until slightly browned.
- Once out of the oven, leave on the cookie sheet for 5 minutes before transferring to a cooling rack.
Each cookie: 3g net carbs | 5g fat | 2g protein | 56 calories.
For more Keto recipe ideas, Follow us on Pinterest